Bugatti VeyronOctober 1, 2015
Mercury RacingMarch 9, 2016
Mega Engineering Vehicle will deliver your Bugatti Veyron to you anywhere around the World through our affiliates.
Price Upon Request
2015 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport
- Exterior:White- Interior: Black -Engine: W16
- Please call for a free car faxreport! Transmission: Automatic- Mileage: 2,179
- Fully Serviced-Removable Hard Top-W16 Engine-1001 HP-Aux Input
- Back Up Sensor-Carbon Fiber Exterior Skirt-Lower/Lifting Option
- If you’re looking for world-class speed, acceleration, cornering and handling, don’t blink because you’ll miss this truly amazing automobile. This a one of those rare vehicles that comes into stock every so often. The condition of this Bugatti is incredible. Especially for being a 2011. Clean on the inside and out! Let’s not forget about only 2k miles. The exterior features almost a pearl white factory finish. An exposed engine in the back and beautiful wheels. 1001 HP @ 6000 RPM 7 Speed W-16 Cylinder will get you where you need to go in no time. This car is capable of 0-60 speed in 2.4 seconds, and 0-100 in 5.4. The Bugatti’s body is designed for light weight and solid structure! This car is very rare with VERY low miles! This unbelievably rare Veyron is a perfect example of “The Best Man Can Build.” You can finally stop searching… You’ve found the one you’ve been looking for –
The sad truth is that the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 is simply too fast for this world. You just can’t go cruising around at something like 20 mph faster than a pole-winning qualifying lap for the Indy 500. But if you must find a place to blast around in one of these land-bound rockets, you could do worse than Eastern Cape, South Africa, or at least the most remote portions of it. Here, termite hills provide some of the only landmarks by which to navigate, and the savannas and badlands are covered in a thick blanket of silence.
Perhaps the greatest supercar ever.